- Expand the existing sustainable community food system (SCFS) work to increase food security (FS)
on the Wind River Indian Reservation
- Increase substantial involvement of and leadership from communities facing food insecurity in SCFS work
- Learn from our own past history and ongoing work, including research methods and other partners in this project, in order to improve a SCFS on the reservation.
- Inform the development of online courses and other dissemination materials to share our learning in ways useful for our peers.
- Expand our organizational capacity and our communities' civic infrastructure for building food security and agency.